Tuesday 11 March 2008

How strange...

Well, how strange!

Firstly and apology that I haven't written anything for ages - but I have my reasons. One of them is that I'm still stuck on jury service, so I've ad to be careful who I speak to.
My Nigerians are still 'biting', so I'm getting some nice 'trophies' from them.

What's strange then?
Quite out of the blue, I got this email in my box. For a second I thought it was a scam, and I was going to ask him to join my Church, but then I realised it was genuine!
That's all from me for now, I have to get ready to support the British Justice System for another day...
Matt

Email:
I wonder how it feels when you get this kind of emails.
I remember we have had a coffee together back in London in 2001... I was studying in the UK at the time. You came to our date with your Canon EOS. I was 21 you were younger still...
I stumbled upon your nickname in blogger.com today and it hit me right away.
I remember asking you why you had that nick (on gaydar back then) and you said you were playing some kind of brass musical instrument, so it made sense.How crazy all this must sound to you...

All the best,
M from Greece

No comments: