Wednesday 13 February 2008

Hmmmm

Well. My Blogging isn't going too well so far. Should 'Blogging' be capitalised? I wonder...

I'll see if I can find a way to link to this chap, but if you want a smile, read this blog of a Paramedic with the London Ambulance Service. http://randomreality.blogware.com/
I came across it by accident. In the back of my head, I was thinking I might find something to put me off being a Paramedic - but if anything it's just made me want to do it more.

I think, at the last count up, I was £2,225 away from the money needed for the C1 HGV driving test. That's assuming I don't need to go for the medical again, which would be another £100.
Why is it so expensive? I wouldn't mind, but the job itself isn't too well paid.

Anyway. Would anyone like to buy a photo?

Matt

No comments: