Wednesday 23 January 2008

My first mobile blog...

This is my first email-to-blog entry.

I hope it works.
Knowing my luck, it wont, and then I'll have to type the whole thing out again.

What can I tell you today? Well, me and Richard are off to Disney next Monday. (The more expensive one, in France.) So we have a whole four days with Mickey!
Excitingly, we'd saved up more money than we'd realistically need for food there, so we decided to splash out on a small digital camera to take around with us. I've got four or five semi-pro cameras, which take some amazing shots, but we don't have anything tiny between us for when we go out walking or somewhere where a big camera wouldn't be practical.
We bought a Fuji Z10fd - and it seems really lovely.
I wont tell you too much about it, if you want one you can go and look in Jessops or somewhere, but the bits that I've been impressed with so far are the video quality, the 7.2MP, the good sound quality of the video, and just how thin it is.
My phone is thicker than it.


Fujifilm Finepix Z10fd



My second thing? My friend Olivia has turned up for work again.
Still, we can still hope the day improves.

Matt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fuji looks a very nice little thing!